Thursday, 27 October 2016

Marina, My Best Companion

Hallo readers! What’s on your mind if you were about to adopt a new place that is utterly different from your hometown? Why do I make this statement anyway?

About a week ago, I’m just having a trip to Kediri, East Java of Indonesia. The weather here is an extremely on top of a heat. I know I have been too much, but I never had this kind of temperature before.  Weather causes the skin to become dry and it was such inconvenient feel. So, I shortly make a step to find a solution, until I found Marina. I only make a glimpse read the description through its packs and I think they are pretty much worth to try. I bought some series from it, such as facial foam, face moisturizer, bb cream and two-way cake and it was easy to find them at Indomaret, Lotte, Carrefour, Giant, Hypermart or more.

About a week using the series, bring me into uplifting feeling. Seriously, I couldn’t deny that this series is absolutely worth for every type of skin. That’s why I make some short preview about it. I think Marina is the best companion especially dealing the weather and my oily skin type. Let me share you some about my experience using Marina face care and makeup series.

Marina Facial Foam UV White Bright & Fresh

The thing that I love about this facial foam is anti-irritants and the softness foam with Bio Whitening Complex that keep my skin moist.


Marina Face MoisturizerUV White Bright & Fresh
Sometimes, I got sticky on my skin after using moisturizer. Not a good feeling after all. When I found this Marina Face Moisturizer, I feel uplifting because it doesn’t sticky on my skin. Like at all! So this is the perfect companion for me.



Marina BB Cream Smooth & Glow UV
Oh, I love this BB Cream from Marina! Do you know girls, marina BB cream contains lemon, mulberry, and SPF 20 PA++ to lighten up your skin perfectly and oil free. Moreover, you can use it with or without a face powder, but  I usually use it for daily.



Marina Two Way Cake Smooth & Glow UV
Favourite one! This Marina Two Way Cake is a magic wand. It is a combination of 1:2 of a face powder and foundation to dissemble your zit or freckles and no irritating girls because it’s Clinically Proven.This powder also contains SPF 20 PA++ that will give your face protection from harmful UVA & UVB.




And, here are the before-after makeup series.



SHARE:

1 comment

Daria DBK Stylez said...

Nice post! :)

XO

Daria

http://www.dbkstylez.com

© cassandradini

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig